somethingsomethingspaceship asked: 4, 27, 79, 146
4. I love my close friends dearly, BBC shows, and all of the cats.
27. The meaning behind my URL has to do with this bundle of fluff.
It’s a mustache Labbit that I got a couple of years ago. I found him and was in awe of his glorious mustache. I have two of him; one that’s tiny and the other is about the size of a watermelon or a small dog.
79. Set personal record for dying young as late as humanly possible.
146. I have not been caught doing anything “bad” or anything like sneaking out. I don’t really have anywhere to sneak out to. As far as “bad” things go, I can’t say that I’ve really done anything completely horrible. I haven’t killed anyone if that’s what you’re asking. I’m not really sure what would be considered bad.
Anonymous asked: 34, 35, 71, 82, 96
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
If I had to delete one year from my life it would probably be the year I turned 19. I would delete 2010. While 2010 was a great year, it was the year I graduated high school, I moved to Portland for college, I was just doing very stupid things with/for this guy that I really should have never gotten involved with because all I ever got was lies upon lies. But anyways, I probably wouldn’t delete all of 2010, just the beginning half. If I were to delete all of it, films like Inception and Toy Story 3 wouldn’t exist.
35. Did you have a dream last night?
I did actually, but I can’t tell you what it is because I don’t remember what happened in it… I can tell you it involved people I haven’t technically met in it… but that’s all I know.
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
I can be my complete self around two of my best friends. I’ve known one since I was 13 years old and the other I met at college and she was my roommate for two years. These two girls are amazing.
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
Can you ever really forget someone? I mean, for me at least, I remember people that I had the most brief and insignificant interactions with. I remember them. I mean I wouldn’t be able to tell you their names, because I’m just terrible with that sort of thing. But I remember faces, attitudes, and behaviors. Everyone makes an impact. And of course you can’t forget the people you interact with on a regular basis like friends, family, and the occasional online friend.
96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
Yes. Yes she is. She just finished baking cookies and she revealed her plans to make out with me under the mistletoe…
Anonymous asked: yellow green ^_^
yellow: five turn ons
1. Cute awkwardness
2. Facial hair (it really depends on the person though)
3. Being very good with words; articulate, eloquent, creative… / must like games
4. Nice hands … I just like hands, okay?
5. Sass. So much sass
green: four life goals
1. To travel everywhere while I still can
2. To be really good at something; drawing, piano, other things.
3. To make others happy
4. To be the very best. Like no one ever was.
Anonymous asked: What's the meaning behind the bee tattoo, if you dont mind.
My name translates to honeybee in Greek. Cute but long story behind my name.
Anonymous asked: 33? :)
33. My current relationship status.
For the moment, single.
Anonymous asked: :D 36/ 37
36/37. Tattoos and piercings I have / want.
I have a total of six piercings (all in my ears, 3 on each). I have a tattoo of a bee near the top of my back.
I’m not sure if I want any more piercings. I may or may not get more tattoos, but they would have to mean something and be easily hidden like my bee.
Anonymous asked: 11? 46?
11. What do I miss?
Firefly… And cuddles.
46. If I was drunk and can’t stand, who’s there taking care of me?
Hmmm. I don’t think I’ve ever been drunk to the point where I can’t stand… and I’m usually the one taking care of other people. But I have a close group of friends that know I can’t handle very much. Yes, they laugh when I walk slanted and sideways, but I trust they’re there for me when I need them.
Anonymous asked: Favorite video game ever???
Ever??? That’s like choosing a favorite child!!! Why do you do this to me?
But anyways. What gaming platform are we talking about here? I have favorites for all the systems. Not all games are created equal. I can’t just choose one. I spread the love.
Super Nintendo: Legend of Zelda, Super Mario World, Mario Kart
N64: Super Smash Bros., Star Fox 64, Mario Kart 64, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2, Mario Party, GoldenEye
GameCube: Super Smash Bros Melee
Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Project M) *I honestly use the Wii to play GameCube games*
Dreamcast: Sonic Adventure
Play Station: Spyro
PS2: Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2
PS3:COD Black Ops *I’m hilariously terrible, but it’s still fun*
xBox: Halo, Halo 2
xBox 360: COD *again, terrible*
PC/Mac: Portal, Portal 2, TF2, Plants vs Zombies
But there is a taste of my favorites. I’m pretty sure I’m missing some in there, but this is what I remember for now.