- Your name and username.
- Where you’re from.
- Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminum, GIF, Tumblr, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope, GPOY.
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What’s the bug, that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- Be a wizard or a vampire?
- How old are you?
- Is it cold where you are?
- What is your favorite color?
- What color are your eyes?
- Do you have freckles?
- When is your birthday?
- What was the last thing you drank?
- Would you rather: Have a million dollars or a million friends? Eat a taco or a quesadilla? Be a shark or an elephant?
- Do you speak a second language? Say something in it.
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
- Choose a book and read a passage from it.
- Do you think you have an accent?
- Do you know anyone on Tumblr in real life?
- End audio post by saying any THREE words you want.
Another casual costume! Well it’s not really creative because the character is already in causal wear… Anyway. I’m trying to portray Marceline from Adventure Time. All I need is a good pair of fangs and for someone to let me borrow their guitar.
So, as most of you may know, Halloween is coming up. Now while I am no longer a child wandering the streets at night going from door to door asking for candy from strangers and threatening to do evil things to them if they do not follow through with their promises of sweets, it does not mean that I can’t dress up a little for my favorite holiday of the year. So, rather than dress in full costume, I decided that I wanted to make a sort of day wear so that way I’m not walking around all day with people staring at me and I’m still in the spirit of the holiday. I’m working on other day wear things at the moment because I haven’t really decided who I want to be. But here is my dressed down version of Chell from Portal.
I just got back from my trip to Baltimore last night and I had the most amazing time visiting my best friend, (I haven’t seen her in almost a year) and her boyfriend (first time officially meeting). We went to the aquarium, the harbor, the zoo, the beach, and visited Alex’s parents. They are very cute and insane people. :)
I wish my visit had been longer because I don’t know when I will get to see them next. I love them.
As promised, here are some of the pokemon noises I can make… I got a little lazy and my throat started hurting so ‘tis a very short video…
I went on a mini shopping spree the other day and got a billion shirts. Shirt #1: The Avengers.
I was also kinda bored at home today.